With the publication of the May/June 2021 issue of Suncoast Pet, the magazine launched a brand new section called “Pet Bites,” which features news from our regional animal community that YOU are welcome to include in our pages! Area pet businesses, animal groups, shelters and animal lovers are invited to submit snippets of information that you would like to share in Suncoast Pet!
Do you have news about:
- Your animal group
- An upcoming event or fund-raiser
- A new hire at your pet business
- An upcoming anniversary (the # of years you have been in business)
- A person you work with that deserves a community “shout out”
- A new product or service you are offering
- A special discount on a service you provide
The sky’s the limit on what you can submit for publication in “Pet Bites”!
For the May/June issue, we will feature 8 “Bites” in the section, which will be available on a first-come, first served basis. If the new section proves to be popular, additional pages will be added in future issues!
Each “Bite” will include the following:
- A headline
- A business logo (if you are a business submitting the information)
- A good quality photo if you are spotlighting an individual or a pet in your “Bite”
- A phone number and website
- Between 225 and 275 words that provide all of the information you would like to include.
Here is the layout of “Pet Bites” from the March/April 2022 issue:
Ready to make your submission? Just fill out the quick form below and click submit!